- What women need to do now in order to prepare for a run for elected office in the future;
- The future impact of block chain technology; and
- Recent talent innovations in the advancement of women.
Our featured experts:
- Erin Loos Cutraro, CEO, She Should Run, will highlight why this is the year for women in politics and discuss key experiences for women in their current roles that will position them well for a run for elected office in the future.
- Jenny Waters, Executive Director, National Association of Women Lawyers, will share an overview of winning ideas from the Women in Law Hackathon.
- Joyce Shen, Director, Emerging Technology Partnerships & Investments, Thomson Reuters, will share her perspective on the future impact of blockchain technology on the financial services and legal industries.
See Faculty bios below
You can register for this event here.
If you have any questions, please contact Eileen Kelly of the Transforming Women’s Leadership in the Law initiative.